Your search for the perfect camisole ends here! The Comfyist Cami is everything you could ever want or need in a camisole - and so comfy you'll wear it forever.
Crafted with premium fabric and sewn-in bra cups, our cami was designed to be comfortable, functional, versatile. Adjustable straps ensure the perfect fit and allow to wear the cami in a classic or crossback style. A flattering neckline and scooped back elevate the style of this timeless essential.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA using sustainable materials and packaging.
- Built-in bra with sewn-in cups for ultimate convenience, eliminating the need for a traditional bra or removable pads.
- 4 versatile styling options: standalone top, base layer, athleisure, or sleepwear.
- Innovative half elastic bra shelf design eliminates uncomfortable, constricting underbust elastic.
- Integrated cups create a flattering silhouette, provide light support, and offer nipple coverage.
- Made of soft, breathable, 4-way stretch TENCEL™ performance fabric of botanic origin.
- Easily adjust the straps to wear it in classic or crossback style.
- Fitted, waist-length design contours beautifully to the body.
Fabric: 47% TENCEL™ Modal, 47% Polyester, 6% Spandex. Designed for long-lasting natural comfort by Eco Soft technology, TENCEL™ cellulosic fibers derived from European wood sources liberate movement with an exquisitely soft, flexible fit.
Care: Machine wash cold with like colors; dry on low heat. If desired, steam or iron on warm or synthetic setting. Hang or fold to maintain cup shape during storage.
Sustainability: Made in the USA with fair labor practices using high-quality, eco-conscious materials and packaging.
TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG.
I have been wanting to write a review ever since I wore my Comfyist - I love it!! It is my go to on the weekends and I always would wear a tank top, then my shirt, but with the Comfyist you don't have to!
Love the low scoop back of the cami! Very comfortable, love the built in bra cups.
I love this too and have received a ton of compliments. The cups don’t smush my girls and they provide lift and support. The wicking material was awesome. I love this too for hiking and warm weather specifically. I wore this for my entire trip in Peru and it was an essential packing item for vacation as it is very versatile.
Purchased the blue and the color is stunning, the fabric substantial, and I always appreciate multi-wearability with the strap options.
Coming out of COVID, having to wear a bra everyday felt like such a leap. Comfyist cami has been my go to solution that gives me some coverage and shape without the discomfort of tight bra straps and underwires. I get compliments on it all the time! I ordered a Medium and I am 5’9”, 34D, size 6 and 150lbs. It’s fitted one me but not skin tight, will definitely be ordering another color.